Pee color its odor can tell a lot about our health because it consists of potassium, creatinine, urea, mixed ions, 95% and few organic and inorganic substances.
Our pee is yellow-colored because of the urobilin but there are:
11 KINDS OF COLORS ASSOCIATED WITH URINE THAT SHOWS WHAT IT MEANS
– means we will get overly hydrated
-never drink more then two amounts of water daily
-it can reduce the electrolytes and lead to chemical substance imbalance.
– we’re nicely hydrated.
– appear due to proteins, cells or extra mucus that is broken down
-could be a sign for a bladder infection.
– indicates dehydration
-start drinking more water NOW
– can be a sign of significant dehydration so drink some fluits
-or is a side-effect of vitamin B intake.
- you might have higher levels of bilirubin
- if a gallstone is leading to obstacles within the bile duck
- the urinary system tract might be contamination or diseases of the liver
- or if you have taken a few medicines which you’ve used against the urinary system tract bacterial infections.
– because of beet eating
-if you haven’t eaten this then visit a urologist to make sure all is OKAY.
– created by a bladder contagion or an indication for malignancy
it may be the presence of bladder or renal stones so visit a doctor .
– a sign you have too much bloodstream in the pee or a sign about cancer
-check with your doctor.
-caused by antibiotic known as metronidazole or anti-malarial named chloroquine
-renal disorder or too much physical exercise can also color your pee brown
ECO-FRIENDLY OR GLOWING BLUE URINE
– meals rich in artificial dyes can cause glowing blue color
-drink lots of water to solve this
-drink water more.
– dehydration, liver disease, gallstones.
– feasible dehydration or even heavy utilization of vitamin W supplements
– clotted blood .
– bloodstream in the pee
-eating a lot of beets
– meals dyes,
-a few medications
– consuming lots of beans or even rhubarb,
-drinking some medications,
-serious muscle harm
Live healthy and amazing life …