Cabbage juice can do things like cancer prevention, ulcers treatment, lowering bad cholesterol (LDL) because are high in beta-carotene, insoluble fiber, vitamins B1, B6, C, E, and K,iodine, magnesium, iron, calcium and sulphur, natural sources of L-glutamine, S-methylmethionine, gefarnate and glucosinolates, which also protects the stomach and digestive tract by healing the mucous membrane lining.
Cabbage juice for cancer prevention
– diet high in cruciferous vegetables can reduce the risk of breast cancer
-a great intake of vegetables like cabbage can decreased risk of breast cancer.
Cabbage juice lowers “bad” cholesterol (LDL-cholesterol)
– it contained a mixture of green vegetables and fruits with or without broccoli and cabbage
– lowers bad cholesterol in persons with high cholesterol.
Cabbage juice for weight loss
– low in calories,
-help to lose weight.
– “reset ” your hormones for a faster weight loss.
Cabbage juice for a beautiful skin
– packed with antioxidants and phytochemicals
-a high vitamin C content one of the top vitamins for a healthy skin.
Red Cabbage vs. White Cabbage
– red cabbage has more vitamin C than white
-red cabbage contains anthocyanins, a red flavonoid pigment that is good for skin care, reducing cancer and boosting the immune system
-red cabbage has more vitamin K content and glucosinolates, a power cancer fighting substance.
Juicing a Fermented Cabbage
– use fermented cabbage because it provides you with natural probiotic power
– process of juicing breaks down the food and is easier to be absorbed directly into your blood stream..
How to Juice a Cabbage
– soak the cabbage in warm water and a bit of raw apple cider vinegar
– use organic cabbage to limit pesticide exposure
-chop the cabbage in half
-slowly feed it through your juicer
-you can add some carrots and celery to it.
How to Make a Fermented Cabbage Juice
3 cups of coarsely shopped organic red cabbage
¾ cups of filtered water
1 teaspoon of sea salt
A glass jar with a lid
-fill the blender with the chopped cabbage, salt and water
-blend on a low speed
-pour the mixture in the jar ,cover and let it sit for three days at room temperature
-strain to separate the juice and pulp
-refrigerate and drink ½ cup of this solution diluted with equal parts of water.
-people that suffer from a thyroid condition should talk to their healthcare provider about using raw cabbage juice as cruciferous vegetables before drinking this juice .
Live healthy and amazing life …