Nutritionists recommend regular consumption of fish and here is why :
1. Fish has great nutritional value
- all ages , healthy and sick people should eat wide range of different types of fish .
2. The fish has a low calorific value compared to other meats
- it varies
- white fish (70-200 calories per 100 grams)
- blue fish (from 120-200 calories per 100 grams)
- ideal in the diet to lose excess weight
- the final caloric value before consumption depends on the brewing method
- if the fish is fried or lust, the content of fats and calories is bigger
3. The proteins in the fish contain all the essential amino acids
- they are necessary for growth and development of the human organism.
4. Type of fatty acid that is abundant in blue fish protects the heart and arteries
- fish contains polyunsaturated fatty acids like omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acid
- it helps in prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases like myocardial infarction and cerebrovascular disorders
- this diseases arise as a result of atherosclerosis,a build up of fatty deposits on the walls of blood vessels and loss of their elasticit
- fish increases “good” cholesterol (HDL) and reduces “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides.
5. The various nutrients in fish assist in the prevention of diseases of joints ,bones, and thyroid. –
- smaller fish that are eaten with bones area good source of calcium
- it provides healthier bones
- sea fish and shellfish are source of iodine, essential for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland
- Best choice : shellfish, salmon, cod, cans with tuna, sardines and clams.
6. In the fish are all the nutrients included in the process of growth and development
- protein, omega-3 fatty acids,
- calcium, zinc, iodine,
- vitamins B, A, D and E.
7. Fish is extremely easy to digest.
- due to the structure of its muscle fibers
- low content of collagen
- ideal in the diet for patients of gastritis, ulcerative colitis, dyspepsia or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
8. If at least once a week we eat fish it will help us to preserve the gray matter in the brain,
- it is responsible for memory and cognitive function
- it reduces the chance of Alzheimer’s disease.
9. Frequent consumption of fish prolongs life and improves its quality.
ALSO READ: 9 KINDS OF FISH YOU SHOULDN’T EAT !!!
Live healthy and amazing life …