Places in China are actually known:
- for their fine cuisine
- for many specific products
- for unique culture .
Unfortunately there are bad things too In the last years China is creating and selling outrageously-toxic fake and cheap products and food items.
Here is the list of ten illegal counterfeit food products from China that you must avois:
- people are publishing instructional videos on some Chinese websites on how to make $70 a day by producing and selling fake eggs.
- chemicals required : Alginic Acid, Potassium Alum, Gelatin, Calcium Chloride, water and artificial color
- -eating them may cause memory-loss and dementia
Walnuts stuffed with cement
- in 2012 a Chinese guy has bought shelled walnuts in Zhengzhou city, China and he found broken concrete pieces inside
- walnut-cements “manufacturers” wrapped the concrete in paper to prevent it from making a suspicious noise when the nut was shaken
- person that “invented and made” these cemented walnuts do that to get more money by selling these fake walnuts that were much heavier than the real thing.
Making beef out of pork
- pork is less expensive in China,
- people in some Chinese restaurants have sold it instead of beef
- before they sell it, they usually perform some chemistry on it and use a beef extract and some glazing agent to “marinate” the meat in for hour and a half
- medical experts advise people to stay away from this fake “beef” product
Fake green peas
- they were found in Hunan province, China, in 2005
- local newspaper has published a story in which they say that the peas were still hard after boiling, yet turned the water unnatural green color
- fake peas “manufacturers” made a lot of money by selling this dangerous products
- fake peas were made of snow peas and soy beans and dded green dye and sodium metabolite that they used it as bleach and preservativ
- this products can cause cancer, as well as obstruct the body’s ability to absorb calcium.
- almost 50 people in China were accused of manufacturing fake instant baby formula that led to dozens of children dying in the Fuyang province, China. T
- instant baby formula contained very few nutrients and is mostly made of chalk what made the children develop a “big head disease” and made their heads swell and the rest of their bodies slowly deteriorate.
Industrial salt sold as table salt
- the industrial salt can’t be consumed by human beings and is known as “unfit for human consumption”
- industrial salt is much cheaper and 788 tons of it was sold as table salt
- industrial salt can cause mental and physical issues like hypothyroid problems and reproductive system disorders.
Mud sold as black pepper
- local news published that a market vendor in China’s Guangdong Province collected local mud and sold it as black peppe
- fake white pepper was made out of flour.
Fake Sweet Potato Noodles
- Chinese authorities found a facility in Zhongshan city, China that made at least 5.5 tons of fake noodles
- people were complaining that sweet potato noodles tasted strange so authorities started an investigation
- they found that the noodles were composed of corn with an industrial ink used to give them a purple color, and paraffin wax.
- In China people used ginseng root as a popular medicinal plant
- prices for ginseng have increased rapidly and many ginseng retailers came up with a solution to boil the roots in sugar, which makes them much heavier and will give them bigger profitable.
Wei Feng, a Chinese medicine expert from the National Institute for Food and Drug Control (NIFDC) said that because boiling ginseng in sugar might strip it from most of its medicinal values and he discovered that fake one is up to 70% sugar
- fake rice in all China is produced from potatoes combined with a synthetic resin
- this rice stayed hard after boiling and can have the same side effects
- long-term consumption could cause cancer
- Read : How To Identify Rice That Contains Plastic
Live healthy and amazing life …