There are a lot of different hacks and here are the top 10 according to us:
- when you afraid of injections because it hurts
- help yourself with coughing,
- as soon as the needle touches you start coughing to lessen the pain
- a sudden cough can provide a little bit of comfort during an injection.
- itching of the throat can make you feel very uncomfortable and is virtually impossible for you to scratch inside
- relieve the itch by scratching your ear
- it stimulate the ear nerves, which create a reflex within your throat.
– very helpful for people who have a stuffy nose
-push your tongue against your mouth’s roof and at the same time,
-put a finger in between your eyebrows to stimulate the vomer bone, causing your stuffy nose to loosen.
– when you are eating ice cream or anything cold
– put your tongue on the roof of your mouth to prevent brain freeze.
– when you are at parties and music is too loud and you cannot hear the person you are talking to
-turn to your right side and use your right ear when the person is talking
– to hear a music do the opposite
– the right ear is more capable of hearing a rapid speech while the left is for music.
– you get quite drunk at a party
– prevent feeling dizzy by putting a hand on a stable piece of furniture or anything that will help support you.
– when you are feeling sleepy and you have eaten a lot,
– lay on your left side because the stomach is lower on this part
– this way food and acid in your stomach will not go up your throat.
– a nosebleed
– put a small ball of cotton on the part of the mouth just behind the dent below the nose and start pressing
– it will stop the blood supply that flows through the nose.
– a toothache
– rub ice on the area where your index finger and thumb meet
– it is a natural pain reliever as it numbs your hand while removing your toothache.
– if you are having a feeling of pins and needles in your hand
– move your head and neck to decompress the nerves that cause your hand to fall asleep.
– when we have an important event coming up we are nervous about it we can relieve the tension by blowing our thumb
– simple action that slows down our pulse and calms us down.
– fall asleep quicker by avoiding your bed unless you are ready to sleep.
Live healthy and amazing life …